Biased Hypocritical Segregation Wiki Edit
The Biased Hypocritical Segregation Wiki, or BHSW for short (though we force you to say the long one), was started as a joke on the LMB wiki by your supreme leader, and his trusty sidekick. Also, this guy. Now that small joke is taking the form of a communist wiki that no one shall stop! Our goal is to think heavily on some random subject and make a page out of it. Do not use this wiki as your spammy playground, or we'll hunt you down and hog-tie you to a tree. Also, don't vandalize the wiki with information that may ruin our reputation as the Biased Hypocritical Segregation Wiki. Have fun here, but not too much, or we'll ban the socks off of you and your mother.
In The News...Edit
There's a lot going on in a wiki, and we'd like to keep you informed. Thanks for your visit! Actually, not really.
- 1/17/15 - After the longest hiatus in human history, we have returned to give you the best information concerning things you don't care about. But we do.
- 12/28/12 - Still tastes like chicken.
- 12/26/12 - Well, the world didn't end, Santa still exists, and we didn't get a Wii U for Christmas. I blame the Republicans.
- 9/21/12 - This wiki has become a wasteland thanks to our insufferable members. We apologize for not being up-to-date on the latest issues. Not really.
- 3/30/12 - If you don't become inactive we will h4x your accounts! Muhaha!
- 12/31/11 - With the approval of your mom, we have modified the front page to best suit our biased reign of terror on the economical world of politics and overall spam.
- 12/31/11 - Tastes like chicken.
The Biased Hypocritical Segregation Wiki has decided to have an annual monthly goal. For 2012, the monthly goal is "to increase the wiki ten articles in size each month". Therefore, we will need all of the help we can get. Though we honestly and truly hate to admit it, thanks to all who have helped this wiki so far. Our future goal in 2013 is to be the ultimate ruler of the world. We would appreciate financial assistment with a currency other than the Euro. Now it is 2015, we are quite spiteful toward most people. Our hatred has been stewing, and soon we will take Wikia by storm. Stay tuned.
The Golden RulesEdit
Do not even attempt to have fun here. If you begin having too much fun, we will ban the socks off of you and your mother. All fun is to be strictly replaced by rules.
Spam is for losers and we say no.
No complaining about how we're not a bureaucracy or how we lead with an iron fist. If you even attempt to complain, you will be stripped of all dignity and banished.
Helping Out Around the WikiEdit
There is always something to be done on a wiki. Be it writing new pages, editing out mistakes, or nagging about our struggle to maintain communist rule, it is almost impossible to not be able to do anything. Never say you have nothing more to do here, or we'll hog-tie you to a tree separate from the vandals. Here are a few ways to help out.
Ways to Help OutEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Write a New Article about something. Don't be dull unless you have a hull for a skull (which you probably will use as a lame excuse sometime later).
- Creating an account gives you more privileges and you can do more to help around the wiki. Seriously though, we command you to make one.
- Also, when you help out, we make sure to not ostracize you for not being one of us.
- Being a lifeless bag of meat on chat will give people the impression that this place still has members, so go do that. Now.
- You could also be a dear and edit something. Be aware that our leader may very well revert the edit and rebuke you, but whatever.
Writing a New PageEdit
When writing a new page, include a couple of sentences about the page's focus. You should probably put the most key information on the page. Label the page with which categories they fall under, and if there isn't one, create a new category for the page. Make sure the info is child-friendly (but not too child-friendly; we've catered to those booger factories for far too long) because we know that parents these days don't care what their kids look at. We somewhat appreciate your help in a passive-aggressive way.
The BHSW will now be hosting a featured article.
This Week's Featured ArticleEdit
"Sliced Bread is the invention that took mankind by storm. Without it, many other inventions would cease to exist, such as Buttered Bread. The only other comparable inventions are toilet paper and "Gangnam Style," which are of equal importance to the human cranium. "
You can read more here...